Registrierung Kalender Häufig gestellte Fragen Suche Mitgliederliste Moderatoren und Administratoren Startseite
CWAIN-Clan » Allgemeines Forum » nike zoom » Hallo Gast [registrieren|anmelden]
« Vorheriges Thema Nächstes Thema » Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag
DonnaValentine
AnfÀnger

Herkunft:

DonnaValentine ist offline
  nike zoomAntwort mit Zitat Beitrag editieren/löschen Nach weiteren Beiträge von  suchen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden        IP Adresse Zum Anfang der Seite springen

And across his various endeavors, from modeling to painting to woodwork, he notes that his mom’s support provides the greatest validation of all. “My mom is one of my best friends; she’s the most incredible person,” he says. “She always says to me, as long as you’re happy and you feel like what you’re adidasy gazelle doing is right, I’m proud of you. She’s happy that I’m doing something that I really enjoy. I’m in a good place, and I’m enjoying my life, and that’s the most important thing of all.”
In the meantime, however, Adu-Watts has a more urgent task to attend to: tidying his home ahead of his wife’s return from a few days in San Francisco. “She rang me earlier and said, ‘I might come back today actually,’” he says, adidasy ozweego laughing again, as his recently-adopted parrot Vlad squawks in the background. “I’ve just been painting all week so I’m like, ‘oh my God, the house is a mess!’ So I’ll be spending the rest of the day cleaning up.” It seems even a Rihanna-approved runway star has to do the housework. Models: they’re just like us.
“There’s a red carpet behind me, there are no seats, and all I know is Balenciaga does the most interesting and creative shows of the season,” says model Ella Emhoff as she arrives at Balenciaga’s spring 2022 show space. Yes, even the models at Balenciaga are along for the ride—and this season’s red-carpet premiere spectacular was quite a ride.
As Emhoff illustrates on this episode of Good Morning Vogue, everything at Balenciaga is orchestrated to a tee, from her slicked-back hair to the rhythm of the guests on the red carpet...but there are a few surprises along the way. Before the show she tests out red-carpet poses with another model and explores the backstage area of Paris’s legendary adidas gazelle ThĂ©Ăątre du ChĂątelet. And then, after nailing the red carpet alongside other modeling legends like Amber Valletta and Naomi Campbell, Emhoff and guests are treated to a very special surprise episode of The Simpsons that imagines Homer, Marge, and the entire town of Springfield as Balenciaga models. What could the Simpsons learn from an actual Balenciaga model like Emhoff? Watch this episode and see for yourself.

Dieser Beitrag wurde von DonnaValentine am 09.12.2021, 10:53 Uhr editiert.

09.12.2021, 10:49 Profil von Füge  deiner Freunde-Liste hinzu Email an DonnaValentine senden
  « Vorheriges Thema Nächstes Thema »
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: